Here she is! When we arrived it was sprinkling and pretty crappy outside..but that didn't stop us. After some bratwurst, potato salad, and coleslaw for mom and a huge plain pretzel for me we headed off to wander and tour the castle. The weather cleared by the time our tour was finished so the photos were much better at the end!
Neuschwanstein Castle in the distance from the town
Finally got some blue skies!
View from the infamous bridge! A gorgeous side view.
The view from King Ludwig's Crown Room-his childhood home is the castle in the distance just to the left of the pillar between the two lakes.
The quaint little village complete with horse-drawn carriages!
3 comments:
WOW! Looks fabulous. Blessings for another great day of travel and sightseeing.
love, debi
WOW-King Ludwig was pretty spoiled...but I guess he WAS the king! Pretty amazing that he went from the mansion in the distance to the gorgeous castle. What beautiful scenery at every turn.
I can feel the Cinderella-esque vibe! Wish I was there with you!
Post a Comment