Hi Everyone-
So it's been harder and harder to find free internet, let alone internet that has enough power to upload photos. When we have to pay I'm going to upload as much stuff as I can in the time allowed. So, sorry this is all coming at you today! If you like what you see and read, add a comment or email mom or me. We are getting pretty tired of each other and hearing from all of you is really fun at the end of a long day. Having a few notes in the inbox is great so thanks to you who have already been sending them along!
These are a few fun, creative shots I took while wandering in the park.
Gorgeous Flowers!
Wow! You can tell how hot and sticky it is by the looks of our hair!
Loved the architecture of this building...almost Moorish looking.
Thanks to the birds for flying in to this shot! Cool rooflines here.
Buckingham Palace- An Uncommon View
2 comments:
I am so glad to journey with you on your great adventure. Have the time of your life girls. Only one negative thing to add--wish I was with you two seeing the world. Great photos. Love the one that included you two girls-sticky and all.
Thanks Sue so much for making it to our 40th. It meant a lot to me. My dad loves your Bill and wants me to have a BBQ at the townhouse when you get back to see you guys again. Love you. debi
Post a Comment